• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Source for Pedersoli parts?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewer

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello All,
It looks like I need to get a new stock for my Pedersoli Brown Bess (don't ask - long story). Does anyone know where I can get one? DGW doesn't stock them. Also, if replacement stocks are available, do they come in the white, or fully finished?

Thanks!
Brewer

Dunlap Woodcrafts makes a replacement for Pedersoli Besses. Won't/can't do it for Japanese Besses.

You might try [email protected] This is Flintlock Etc., which I've heard is the main importer of Pedersoli for the US. I needed a part for a Pedersoli gun which is off-topic for this forum. After striking out everywhere this place was suggested and had it. I believe a fellow, Richard Beauchamp, is the point of contact there. Good luck.

Steve

Spare parts deposit for Davide Pedersoli guns...

BEAUCHAMP & SON INC., DBA Flintlock's Etc
160 Rossiter Road RICHMOND, MA. 01254 U.S.A.
Tel: 413 698 3822 Fax: 413 698 3866
eMail: [email protected]

VTI REPLICA GUN PARTS
P.O. Box 509 LAKEVILLE, CT. 06039 U.S.A.
Tel: 860 435 8068 Fax: 860 435 8146
eMail: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back