• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Side of a Barn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Riegl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
:grin: Well one more try with my gonne yesterday---personally I couldn't hit the side of a barn, even with the doors shut :rotf: With that smooth bore and slightly undersized, patched ball---I'm shooting high----I suppose just the boom and smoke would be enough to scare somebody. Other club members enjoyed shooting it---just for the novelty. Shot my H&A .36 underhammer as well and I had the gratification of winning the Turkey shoot at least. Still that ole smokepole (literally) is a blast to shoot. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back