• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shogun case's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I have Allen for the shotgun.. I wish it was like a real flannel but it's not. Looks good though.

The type case that I want lol leather with the buckle and all.. that looks nice

I used to really like those older style leather koplin ones. They don't got them no more

Attachments

• a57cf23f35a5154c4fa4f21003f9b0cb5b7d4a259140a341ddcfb38cee7c95b6.jpeg
    a57cf23f35a5154c4fa4f21003f9b0cb5b7d4a259140a341ddcfb38cee7c95b6.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 9
  • website_ready-8_600x.jpg
    website_ready-8_600x.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
I do like the wood boxes that go with a double you know but I wouldn't use it..

Leather goes good. Expensive but what leather good isn't.

The socks don't match I think plus it's a sock.

What is the case for? Travelling, especially by air hard fiberglass/plastic with a good provision for pad locks. Same case in your car or truck bed can keep the beauties from being dinged. At home, if anything , a very, very light cotton to keep dust off. Truth told, I'd sooner the dust. Saltwater environment some kind of fleece literally soaked with Fiend Oil. My duck camo has big patches of oil. Love a cold, windy, wet November day on salt water. But better make love to your guns after. Gun s propped in the corner of the duck shack overnight dripped oil.

Good search but gets real pricey huh wow

Just travel to and from game land. I still use trigger locks and use them in the locker too. it's not required for muzzloader.

I liked the flannel lol bummed it's fake.. allot of times I like being cheap and not to fancy with some things

Last edited:
Back