• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pritchett Bullet Mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have set in motion the pressing need for Glenn McGuire to advertise & contact this forum he posts on' British Militaria forums 'regularly.
Rudyard

I'd ask Tom at Accurate Molds to make it to the diameter wanted and to fit a Lyman base plug that I already had in the fun box.

Thanks, I just checked out the link.
I PMed him on BMF hes eager to contact you Ive said look on forum mlf if he cant find section Ile find it so expect his contact I've known him & his father before him they been making any size & style moulds since the 60s He was usueing UK E Bay but they got PC anti gun & refused his advert .modern times ! the other firm might be exellent likely are but I know Glenn knows his stuff ,Being buying LEM Mould since the 60s got boxes of them .
Regards Rudyard

Latest posts

Back