• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pic of Some of My Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascade Pete

40 Cal.
Reaction score
BPKIT002.jpg

Siiting around on a rainy day and decided to take a pic or two of some of My goodies I have aquired over the last month. Getting back to BP shooting. Here are some of the things I have traded for..Nothing fancy, but very functional...

Mocs are elkhide tops and real thick saddle leather on the bottom. Have had them kicking around for 4 years. Kinda big on me, but they will take a heavy wool sock with no tightness. Just perfect for those winter stalks....
Forgot to add that they are a souther plains style...according to the gent who made them...

Back