• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Patti Martin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
candle2.jpg

My Father lost Mom on their 50th wedding anniversary, so I have some small idea of what you are going through.

My sincerest condolences on the loss of your beloved Lady. My prayers are with you and yours. May the Lord bring you comfort with time.

Gus

Words mean little at a time like this, but you have my sympathy and prayers. In the years to come, I pray that the memories you will always have with you start to bring smiles even more than pangs, as you remember the wonderful things you were lucky enough to share for 51 years.

Bill,
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I cannot feel your pain but I can imagine. I'm 59, married to my better half for 41 years. I've never even been on a date with another girl. If something were to happen to her, I know I would feel a huge hole in my heart and question whether I would want to go on. But we have to go on.
My grandmother went through the same thing. Married to "Dad" for 60 years. It hurts.
Hang in there, my thoughts are with you.

Bill, Please except my deepest regrets at this time for mourning your great loss. My families prayers are with you and Patti at this time for brighter days ahead in life.

Rick

Bill, you have my genuine heart-felt condolences at this time. When I lost my Beverly two years ago, I was crushed and lost. What little I can say is it will get better with time. I didn't believe it either, but it does happen. Will you forget...no. But the one thing we have to lean on is that she's at peace now...and like my Bev, no longer dealing with pain. Words are so inadequate at this time. God bless you compadre and give you peace and solace.

May her light shine forever Bill. I have never been married but my heart goes out to you and yours.

Bill,
I was very sad to read of your loss of Patti. Please accept my condolences.
Your forum name is a testimony of your strong bond to your wife.
Ron

A most sincere thank you to all who have offered their condolences and prayers for the loss of my soul mate, Patti. This is a long dark road that I must travel but I know there will be sunshine somewhere farther along. I also have the knowledge that one day I will again see her beautiful face and be reunited with her for eternity to serve and praise our Father In Heaven. She is there waiting...."Oh death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy victory?"

RonRC said:
Your forum name is a testimony of your strong bond to your wife.
I had thought the same thing.

Billnpatti said:
I also have the knowledge that one day I will again see her beautiful face and be reunited with her for eternity to serve and praise our Father In Heaven. She is there waiting...."Oh death, where is thy sting? Oh grave, where is thy victory?"
Amen, my friend.

Bill, very sorry to hear of your loss of your wife and soulmate. I am praying that the Lord will give you comfort and the "peace that surpasses all understanding."

Coming in late to this. I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will add both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Back