• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

No Room For The Ham-Fisted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borrowed this from the ALR Site.

Thought you fellas would like to see this. I enjoyed it. Lots of tricky details, you have to be very careful in handling these.

Démontage des pistolets préférés de Napoléon !
Amazing images...

Um..., why are there French subtitles for the well spoken woman who is speaking French? Are there a lot of hearing impaired folks that speak French and see this ???

LD

Nicolas Boutet made many gorgeous firearms and was said to be the best gunmaker of his time. I've seen some of his SxS flinters that are beath taking beautiful and cost 10s of thousands of dollars.

Tres bien, Señor!
They sure are pretty, but my 2 years of Francaise en ecole didn't help me to keep up with the comments.
Money sure could buy cool things way back then, just like now!
Thanks for the link.

Boutet started out as a gunmaker to Louis XVI and after the French revolution, Napoleon decided Boutet was too good to let get away and made him his gunmaker.

Back