• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

newcomer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougeee

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,Another newby here.Been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks now.I've been buckskinnin' with my nine year old son for two years now and lovin' every minute.Thanks for a great site.

Glad to hear You are bringing Your son up in such a great sport.How is He doing? Keep posting on His progress.(and Yours).Plenty of good Folks on this Forum. :front:

He's doin' a great job in hawk and knife and is hittin' targets on woodswalks with a 45.I'm as proud as a peacock.

2crows,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you on board.
Lots of great folks and information here. Don't keep
this site a secret from your son...At 9 he probably
knows more about this puter stuff than i ever will.
Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome to you and your son
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Hey Two Crows!! Is your son BEN SKEETER JOE?? If so, hello from the guy who sent the Dueling A**H*** Pics. Glad you joined in!!

That be us.Great picture.I would've drawn a LongBeard on the other guy so everybody could recognize him.Good to hear from ya.

Back