• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from the East Coast

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I just picked up what I figure to be a TC Renegade, .54 Caliber, Flintlock, Set Trigger, at least as far as I can figure. I do wish I had a time machine to go back and make TC be better about labeling things.

I bought it Saturday at a local gun shop because it was cheap and the guys at the shop didn't seem to know anything about it.
I greatly appreciate any support as I start on the new journey of being a muzzleloader.

Thanks

Hello all, I just picked up what I figure to be a TC Renegade, .54 Caliber, Flintlock, Set Trigger, at least as far as I can figure. I do wish I had a time machine to go back and make TC be better about labeling things.

I bought it Saturday at a local gun shop because it was cheap and the guys at the shop didn't seem to know anything about it.
I greatly appreciate any support as I start on the new journey of being a muzzleloader.

Thanks
welcome from n.c. you will enjoy yourself here.

As you move about, be aware that there are scammers or spammers looking for a quick buck. Learn how to spot them and what to do about them. As you progress you'll see threads and posts informing how to report them. Talk much, ask much and learn yes, much. WELCOME says this man in Michigan, Steve

Thanks
Better at labeling things!!??

Every TC I've owned or saw was distinctly marked.

Back