• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't shoot as much as I'd like. I have access to a private range with targets out to 700 yds, but we mostly shoot in the back yard. We usually go out every week and shoot some. My boys (9 and 6) love shooting their pellet rifles. Here's their target from 10 paces after an afternoon of shooting. Would be fun to meet up and do some shooting sometime.
We definitely should that would be fun! You’d have to be patient with me I know very little lol I’m just now learning BP…. But I got plenty of ar’s lol

Maybe I'll come down and get me some "thro'd rolls"! Not sure where my grandson's traveling soccer and baseball games will on each of the weekends, just know they do a lot of traveling!

I'm very new to black powder as well. I've got a lot to learn! I have plenty of modern firearms as well. No more AR's though. Sold all my semi auto rifles when the prices went through the roof. I Wish I had kept my Springfield M1A. I like the reliability of the bolt action and lever action guns and I really appreciate the simplicity of the black powder firearms.

Back