• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Storage - 6 month status report

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike I wont be here for much longer either,,this is why I left the other site,,would appear some of the Camp Followers are now on this site.
I enjoy all aspects of the sport of BL and life in general but I cant deal with "bone heads" or someone who just cant wait to argue or jump and have a verbal/written fit.Life is simpler if you plow around the stumps.
I come on just about everyday to enjoy some sharing with like minded adults,,getting more difficult to enjoy the time spent..
Albert Einstin is credited with the following,"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex.It takes a touch of genious and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction..
Now if someone could point out the "Ignore" button,I will use it in the future to enjoy this site,,otherwise the mule that I rode in on is still hobbled but that can change.
"The wise man,even when holding his tongue,says more than the fool when he speaks".Yiddish Proverb
See you up the trail,,

You haven't been here long eh? :wink:
[/quote]

This "lead box" thing has escaped me - a lot of things escape me - but I think I know what it's about now after reading all these posts. Is the box actually "lead", by the way? :idunno: I do take my meds on schedule so I'm not dangerous most the time.

I ain't new; been around here a good while, actually. It appears, or at least my mama says so, that I'm the one most likely to always be right in any discussion. You got to remember that, okay? What I'm saying is this "lead box" thing must work...or maybe I'm confusing it with something else :hmm: . So scratch that line with your toe right there in the dirt, roll up your sleeves and get those hands up. Last one standing buys the drinks. :grin:

Well, unfortunately, this topic has degenerated to a discussion of lead boxes.

We now have Roundballs data and those of you who were considering buying a safe and installing a heating unit or dehumidifier can see how RB's did.

For those of you who want to discuss lead boxes and tinted windows and such I suggest you go to the Using the Forum area.

For the rest of you who might want to see RB's data again I won't delete this topic.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

In the future, each person who strays into the personal comment BS will receive a 30 day ban. The second time it happens - your account will be deleted.

I've had it with this manure. People here have been warned, but they don't seem to care. That tells me that they must not want to be here all that bad. Okay, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back