• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for suggestions as to how to get into hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on Facebook earlier this year. Spring Turkey season. Happened in the Carolinas. They guy pictured started to call and his hunting bud blasted him! Wonder if he took a hunter safety course or just forgot the first 5 rules or was just plain stupid!

Attachments

• 24ECDB38-475A-4A6A-A11E-6387C323F823.jpeg
    24ECDB38-475A-4A6A-A11E-6387C323F823.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 0
This was on Facebook earlier this year. Spring Turkey season. Happened in the Carolinas. They guy pictured started to call and his hunting bud blasted him! Wonder if he took a hunter safety course or just forgot the first 5 rules or was just plain stupid!
Dang, I’d find another hunting buddy after I beat the tar out of the old one.

Just look up the statistics from now and 20 or more years ago, especially in states like Wisconsin , Pennsylvania , and others with large numbers of hunters. Incidents of hunters shooting other hunters are way down now and the reason is hunter education . In fact more hunters are hurt/killed falling from treestands now which is something hunter education also addresses.

Just look up the statistics from now and 20 or more years ago, especially in states like Wisconsin , Pennsylvania , and others with large numbers of hunters. Incidents of hunters shooting other hunters are way down now and the reason is hunter education . In fact more hunters are hurt/killed falling from treestands now which is something hunter education also addresses.
I’d agree with that. Getting hit from “friendly fire” has always been a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back