• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lead vs leather

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lockjaw, close but alas, no cigar.It's not one of his better known plays.Clue: think about how you would summarize this thread if asked to explain it by a total stranger to our hobby.
Tom Patton :hmm: :winking:

I believe it be the play which doth include this most apropos soliloquy.......
"All the world's a stage
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages..."

On the other hand, you could also think of this thread and others like it - as a "tempest" in a teapot......

At the risk of offending EVERYONE involved, would the play you're hinting at be titled "Much Ado about Nothing"?

Enjoy today,

Joel

:hatsoff: :bow: Joel, By Jove you've really got it although "Tempest in a Teapot" is a close second.I just thought "Much Ado About Nothing" was more appropriate since this was the second go round on this subject,"Ad Infinitum,Ad Nauseum" would also be applicable here.
Tom Patton

Dang, ya beat me to it. I'm a lover of all things "Willie the Shake" from way back. :)

Back