• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Latest purchase

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bought a Pedersoli Pennsylvania rifle from a coworker yesterday. Plan to use it for bunny/small game hunting this winter.

IMG_5415-small.jpg

I can't wait to get it out and shoot it. I have to wait for the ramrod I ordered, though, since the original ramrod was missing and had been replaced with a piece of 5/16 pine dowel.

Got a 32 just like it a real tack driver, I use 25 grains of powder with a 310 ball n patch that keeps it snug, holds dead on a 60 yards with some left to right drift with wind. sweet little gun for bushytails n bunnys if yer allowed in yer area, nasty on whistlepigs to if 30 or 40 yards tops

Electric Miner said:
Which powder do you use?
EM,
I use 28grns 3ff Goex in my Crockett.
.310RB & .10 patch.I only use it for my tree
rat hunting and it is deadly with my eyes to
25/30 yards.My sons eyes extend that 10 yards
farther.
For whatever reason,and I am sure there is one,a grain or two of powder can make a big difference in how your particular .32 shoots.IMO
snake-eyes

I like it! Pedersoli makes some really good stuff. You will like that little rifle.

Snake-eyes, how do you manage to get precisely 28 grains of powder? I do well to get "in the neighborhood" of 30 grns (+ or -). :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back