• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler's Effect on History

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Too-Tall

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Based on post elsewhere on the forum I thought I'd share the historical prospective of it all. This will make it easier for everyone to understand.

Everyone knows Jim Kibler owns a time machine and went back in time and armed everyone with kit rifles that were easy to assemble, affordable, and pretty much historically accurate as possible. This is the reason for success in all the wars of the time. Heck he even pioneered the fur trade era too on Hudson Bay. Here's a list of historical men who carried Kibler Muzzleloaders.

Ole' Chris Columbus himself owned and carried a full pre-carved extra fancy maple 54 cal woods runner - yes he was ahead of his time technology wise but hey so is Mr. Kibler himself. Here is some other "KNOWN FACTS"

Davy Crocket carried a SMR in 40 cal and that's what he had in the Alamo. He really didn't die in the Alamo because he made numerous Disney Movies later on. Another unknown truth - he used it as a makeshift rudder when he raced Mike "King of the River" Fink in the great river boat race.

Lewis and Clark had the Kibler Hawken rifle that isn't even released to us yet. They have been on record saying they dropped a T-Rex with one well placed shot to the neck.

Tecumseh carried the soon to be released to us fowler. He later got out of fighting wars and started building small engines for lawnmower and such.

George Washington was a big bore fan. The cherry tree he cut down he sent into Mr. Kibler who used the wood to produce his guns. George ordered two 58 cal Colonial built in smoothbore and one in rifled. Why the rifled version in his words "I wanted to cause long drawn out debates on the muzzleloader forum page" about rifles being used to win the Revolutionary War.

**YES this is for entertainment purposes only**

Back