• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler Woodsrunner, Cherry stocked 45 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne estes

32 Cal
Reaction score
This is a brand new gun. I have shot it 5 times only for test purposes. I’m still warming up to stains and finish for cherry and after much toning, scrubbing, and layering have come up with this color. I did a very small amount of distressing to the stock and it has a nice worn in and comfortable feel. The lock and trigger are torch blued. The barrel has a formula 4440 color (2 coats) giving it a soft dark gray color. I added some minimalistic carving to the stock for some additional character.
Price $1475.00 delivered conus.

Attachments

• IMG_5817.jpeg
    IMG_5817.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5818.jpeg
    IMG_5818.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5819.jpeg
    IMG_5819.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5820.jpeg
    IMG_5820.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5821.jpeg
    IMG_5821.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5822.jpeg
    IMG_5822.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
This is a brand new gun. I have shot it 5 times only for test purposes. I’m still warming up to stains and finish for cherry and after much toning, scrubbing, and layering have come up with this color. I did a very small amount of distressing to the stock and it has a nice worn in and comfortable feel. The lock and trigger are torch blued. The barrel has a formula 4440 color (2 coats) giving it a soft dark gray color. I added some minimalistic carving to the stock for some additional character.
Oops almost forgot!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5826.jpeg
    IMG_5826.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Beautiful, just the perfect amount of carving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back