• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Rogers & Spencer Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sound Tribe

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking to buy a special model Rogers & Spencer...

Probably not going to find the version with a Lothar Walther barrel ever, or the ones made by FWB (Feinwerkbau) But.....it can't hurt to make a post? 🤣

Looking to buy the EuroArms standard version (R5051) of the gun with fixed sights and the 1:17.7 twist rate LW barrel

BUT if you don't have this specific gun and have a good condition, working, and shooting well normal version Rogers & Spencer, let me know

Have all types of guns for trade also, C&B revolvers, rifles, shotguns, etc.

Last edited:
I have a R&S in 44. Know nothing about it. Out of town for holiday, but will check when I get home.
Sounds good, just send me some pictures of the proofmarks when you can and I can determine some basic info at least

Thank you

Latest posts

Back