• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kalamazoo, MI Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes
Looking forward to a good show. Haven't been there in years, but I do remember to bring a haversack (had to buy one last time) and some cash. Lots to see and even some great seminars going on.
Will be a great weekend.
Eric

I plan on being there on Saturday. I've been there three times now and it's always been a great show. I have a few things on my shopping list to look for and I just got my tax refund,,OhOh :surrender:

Yeah...a shopping list would be nice. Trouble is, when I start to think about it, the list gets longer and longer!
And...we're doing both days! Yikes!
E

Grocery lists don't matter. It's like grocery shopping when hungry, things get put in the cart, then at check-out you ask, "How'd that get in there?!" :blah:

I'v been going since about 2000. I always dress up in one form or another. I am going both days since I live only 40minutes away. I'll be a confed 1st sarg on sat, wearing butternut, and maybe a VRC union private on sunday.

My Regiment, 3rd (Bagley's) Massachusetts, will be there recruiting. Many of us in blue with red facings. I'll personally be there on Saturday.

I'll be there visiting with friends and enjoying the show both days! :thumbsup:

I went on Saturday this year with a friend in tow which was her first time going. By the end I was the one in tow LOL! she was a former SCA fighter and she used to hunt with a T/C hawken. Needless to say, she has the black powder bug once again. It was so enjoyable to see her immersed in everything there. She is going back next year in hunt of a flintlock long rifle. Glad I could share the activity with her.

Latest posts

Back