• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of those too. We have been together 29 years now, more than half my 51 years. Great gal. Doesn't ever complain if i want to buy a new gun. She's not into shooting anymore, but supports me on mine. Couldn't ask for a better woman.

Rebel,
All of us have one or want and need one!! mine like
yours is preatty much the same, but mine for just 21yrs.
very seldom ever says anything about my b/p interest, but
she is not involved at all. :results:
snake-eyes :thumbsup: :RO: :peace: :) :)

I'm pretty much lucky, still married to sweetheart after 33 years.

She loves shooting bp now that I've built her two Kentucky pistols(one flinter and one caplock), to fit her small hands. I just finished building her a shortened Lancaster style rifle. She can't wait to shoot it this weekend. If I figure out how to post pics, I'll show it in the builders section.

I've been married to Mrs. Blahgal for 23 years...we have four Blah-ettes and the oldest Blah joined the Army, he'll be shipping out to Fort Jackson for some more training this June, then to Ft. Benning for jump school. What a silly Blah....wanting to jump outa perfectly good airplanes!

Mrs. Blahgal is a great gal, she isn't into BP at all, but when I do a painting or make a gun she really shows interest in my creativity. Funny thing is, if she didn't enjoy my creativity then I wouldn't do it, but she supports me.

I've really got it made: four kids that I adore, a loving supportive partner, good friends everywhere, great hobbies to keep me outa trouble and I'm part of this forum....what could be better!?

Hey Don...Come on up. Maybe you'll luck up like I did. Came through this part of the country on a visit..met me a nice little school marm & have been here for 11 years now! She's great! I walked into the house last night and lo and behold, there was a brand new Crockett .32 on my chair :) :) Life is good :imo:

Two Steps

Geez, it's kinda sad bein left out, but quite inspiring to see that real love still exists. I think it is GREAT to hear people are together for the long haul. It seems that today most men want to be other than men and women want to be men. It works so much better when we realize our strengths and how we complement each other.

What seems to be missing today is loyalty. Everyone wants disposable everything. Anyway, I hope to join you up there 2 Steps, if God willing I get hired by a school soon. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a Mary Kate Danaher (Maureen O'Hara in The Quiet Man)!!! North Carolina mountains, flintlocks, and a good woman; MAN, I'd be in HEAVEN!!!

Geez, it's kinda sad bein left out, but quite inspiring to see that real love still exists. I think it is GREAT to hear people are together for the long haul. It seems that today most men want to be other than men and women want to be men. It works so much better when we realize our strengths and how we complement each other.

What seems to be missing today is loyalty. Everyone wants disposable everything. Anyway, I hope to join you up there 2 Steps, if God willing I get hired by a school soon. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a Mary Kate Danaher (Maureen O'Hara in The Quiet Man)!!! North Carolina mountains, flintlocks, and a good woman; MAN, I'd be in HEAVEN!!!

ya better watch out fer them mary kate types "that red hair is no lie",i dearly love my red head of nine years but she does have her "fickles and a temper" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Let me clue ya in :thumbsup: Blackpowder Barbie is from the mountains in North Carolina and one hell of a good woman. and definately has a flintlock or two around also.
Ifin yer real nice she may even let ya make a lil smoke with them.
But then again don't quit yer day job ! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Woody

Carolina Barbie may well fall in love at first sight! :rolleyes:

I am partial to my own smokepole, thank ye! :RO: :what: :sorry: :huh: :crackup: :results: :crackup: :thumbsup:

I am partial to my own smokepole, thank ye! :RO: :what: :sorry: :huh: :crackup: :results: :crackup: :thumbsup:

Is that how you got carpal tunnel syndrome? :crackup:

ahmm, sorry :peace:

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :hmm:

You ain't the only one , Don Jose . I'm so desperate , even my ex-wife is starting to look good ::

Back