• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Jim

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonie

Moderator Emeritus In Remembrance
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw the forum in "Muzzle Blasts" and thought it looks like a good 'un.
Bought my first flinter in '72 and have been messing with blackpowder ever sense.
I got interested in building BP rifles in '94 and have quite a few now around now both precussion and flint. I refuse to call them "kit" guns but many use rough carved stock blanks and all use factory barrels.
My main use for them is informal target shooting as my eyes aren't what they used to be and carrying game out of the woods seems like work to me. They are also kinda nice to look at.
Well, I'll be moseying on for now but I'll be back.
Take care.

Welcome, Jim.
We will keep you entertained and informed. If you decide you want to stick around, you have a chance to become a moderator on this forum. Us poor boys here in AZ like your avitar but it really looks familiar.

Welcome to the forum, Jim. Hope you hang around for awhile!

MM,
I think that is our Zonie before he developed
that speech problem :crackup: :crackup:
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Hi Jim,... er ... Zonie ...er ... I'm confused! :hmm:
Anyway, glad to have you here with us on the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

"I'll be moseying on for now but I'll be back."

He's back!

Yup, ole Zonies furst post.
That Mooskeetman mus hav a lot o time on his hands. He went bak a yar an a haf ta dig this un out o tha trash!

Lil did Ah suspeckt Ah wood go on ta tha grate an wonderous positshun ah now hav! ::

A yar an a haf ar a looong time but it sems lik jus yasterday that Ah startid kuming har almos evary day.

It are tha good folks that visit this har place that keeps me kumin bak.

Hars ta all o ye good folks! :front: Wel...U 2 Mooskeetman! :crackup: :crackup:

Back