• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from old Virginny

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeinVA

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I hunt with everything, but started with the smoke pole back in the late 80's. Never lost my love of the Musket. I have come full circle and i shall stay with my beloved front stuffers :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. Have you been bit by the flintlock bug yet? If not, beware, also beware of those guys with fowlers. They are a ton of fun.

I love it!! Some of my fondest memories were shooting bushy tail with my 1816 Springfield. The hunt seems more memorable when you know every shot must count. No optics, or clips, just one shot one kill.

Yes, i had been infected years ago. I have an 1816 Springfield and an 1840 Potsdam.

Glad your here, very good people to talk to, tell us about yourself, where you ben. welcome chuckr

Welcome Lee - I was raised in Charlottesville. Am a Musket Man myself...

What are you shootin'? Post some Pics!

Pull up a Log and join in.....

Eric

Good plan, Lee.
We always seems to come back to ML'in though it may take a while, as it did in my case. And now there's this wonderful forum for questions, enocuragement, and just plain hagglin. Welcome!! :applause:

Welcome to the MLF Lee! Glad you found our camp and welcome back to the traditional world. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire and share some tales. Thank your son for his service and tell him "Semper Fi".

I agree with JWC I appricate his service and I know your proud of him, AS a matter of fact I am proud of him also and I wish the best for him, please keep us informed about him

Welcome Lee Mike Payne here I live just south of you down around the buckingham courthouse area.
I got bit with the rocklock bug about 37 years ago it just dont go away!

Mike

Its a wonderful thing :grin: I drive through buckingham at least once a week. Take 60 strait across. perhaps we could meet up and jaw jack a spell :thumbsup:

Back