• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from .B.C.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Sighted

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks for adding me to what seems to be a great group.

For myself, I'm new to the world of black powder and have recently decided I want to go down the deep dark rabbit hole of flintlock firearms and I've heard this may just be the best resource available to learn about them, so here I am.

I plan to try and learn as much as I can before actually purchasing anything(though the Kibler Woodsrunner kit is the top contender currently) but am looking forward to this new journey in firearms ownership. Lyman Black powder and cast bullet handbooks in the mail already to help give me a bit more basic knowledge and hopefully reduce the amount of questions I'll need to ask here : )

Regards,
I.S.

Welcome Iron Sighted Ime in NZ but know BC quite well seems like your jumping into the deep end good luck with that Never heard of a negative .With Kibler kits never seen one . Whereabouts in BC ?.
Regards Rudyard

Hello all,

Thanks for adding me to what seems to be a great group.

For myself, I'm new to the world of black powder and have recently decided I want to go down the deep dark rabbit hole of flintlock firearms and I've heard this may just be the best resource available to learn about them, so here I am.

I plan to try and learn as much as I can before actually purchasing anything(though the Kibler Woodsrunner kit is the top contender currently) but am looking forward to this new journey in firearms ownership. Lyman Black powder and cast bullet handbooks in the mail already to help give me a bit more basic knowledge and hopefully reduce the amount of questions I'll need to ask here : )

Regards,
I.S.
Welcome to the forum from North Texas. Both of those books should be required reading in my mind.
Enjoy the addiction.

Latest posts

Back