• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

guns pedersoli needs to make

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayetter2003

36 Cal.
Reaction score
pedersoli should make the following

baker rifle

ferguson rifle

1776 british short rifle

gladly pay 1000-1500 for one of those

I love their screw barrel derringer but I wish they would make one that holds more than 10 grains of powder.

Don

How about a quality gun. Not even high quality, just paying more attention than lip service to QC would make a huge difference.

I'd like to see an 1803 Harper's Ferry. And yes, I'd also like to see more attention to historical detail. :)

I wish they would put all the ugly barell markings
under the barell, Also better lock mechanics "more like my loyalist muskets", more wood left on the kits,

And I would love aswell to see a baker rifle kit, a double flintlock kit, A nice cannon barelled blunderbess kit, How about a kit version of their 1766..
A 69 cal 1-66 barell with a bayonet lug for their Jager rifle

And just because were all dreamin, how about a kit Jazeil musket...that would be neat..

Rob

J.D. said:
How about a quality gun. Not even high quality, just paying more attention than lip service to QC would make a huge difference.

:thumbsup: QC ya mean like not jaming a screw thru the wood into the barrel channel, side plate inlet wood to inside of face of tang to thin,screw that holds down ram rod spring not inlet deep e`nuff, front sight blades dove tail different sizes,trigger assy.; triggers could be lined up closer together on one of mine thats it for now.

And this is on the same model Tryon .54 rifles.

I only own one and it needs a good lock, Trying to give them 400,00 of free advertisement. Dilly

:wink: Hey Don are you planning to do some gong shooting or bench rest with the screw barrel???? :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:

bpb said:
QC ya mean like not jaming a screw thru the wood into the barrel channel, side plate inlet wood to inside of face of tang to thin,screw that holds down ram rod spring not inlet deep e`nuff, front sight blades dove tail different sizes,trigger assy.; triggers could be lined up closer together on one of mine thats it for now.

And this is on the same model Tryon .54 rifles.

Pedersoli's have LOTS of problems. The ones you mentioned are only part of Pesersoli's QC problem.

Their locks are junk. They work, kinda, sorta, but they don't work well. And, most of the flintlocks are so poorly designed, that they are a real bear to correct. Most ML gunsmiths won't work on many Pedersoli locks. Those of us that will work on them are gluttons for punishment. :hmm: Or maybe its the challenge to make a silk purse out of a sows ear...well, maybe not a silk purse, but at least a higher quality sows ear. :haha:
J.D.

Back