• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Gun locks, gun locks? We don't need no stinkin' gun locks!"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After hours of keyboard punching I finally was able to isolate this frame. Last one, I promise.
View attachment 311277
This gives me the motivation to get up off my tail and do something with mine. I bought it off a fella on another board. It has no handle ( I don't know the proper term for the handle), I don't even know what caliber it is, or what its made of. I'll have to post thread on it and let ya'll have a gander at it. I believe its home made.

This gives me the motivation to get up off my tail and do something with mine. I bought it off a fella on another board. It has no handle ( I don't know the proper term for the handle), I don't even know what caliber it is, or what its made of. I'll have to post thread on it and let ya'll have a gander at it. I believe its home made.
I hope you do it, Frontstuffer070, you WILL have fun. The handgonne is mounted to a tiller b/c that's what the gonner uses to aim the shot much like a tiller is used to guide a boat. Hang in this forum and you will learn, as I am, a lot from the guys who are into these guns that started it all.

Cannons ? How about this baby? And I mean baby....shoots a "BB".

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    870 KB · Views: 0
I guess canon disappeared so, so I will add it again..... This is my "BB" gun.

Attachments

• IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    870 KB · Views: 0
Back