• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Get your deer tested

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For every study conducted by on the level scientists, there are at least 2 or 3 junk science studies conducted by anti hunting and pro gun control hacks. Anything they can dream up to save Bambi and ban those evil guns. Really don’t know who to believe anymore…

For every study conducted by on the level scientists, there are at least 2 or 3 junk science studies conducted by anti hunting and pro gun control hacks. Anything they can dream up to save Bambi and ban those evil guns. Really don’t know who to believe anymore…
Remember when the COVID-19 plandemic was with us? It was on the news that the powers that be were wanting to vaccinate the deer because they, too, could catch the virus. And now we know that the CV-19 vaccine was a total scam. It wasn't safe and it wasn't effective at saving anyone. But it was effective at killing and maiming people and population reduction. Its still doing so today.

Personally, I don't believe one word the MSM and evil powers that be have to say, especially scientists that are payed to put out certain information. Put out any information contrary to what the what the powers that be want to hear, loose their funding. The fake climate agenda people come to mind.

I, for one, am not afraid of CWD and I refuse to live my life in fear. If I know an animal is sick looking, then I'm not eating it. Until things change significantly, that's the way its going to be for this ole boy.

Fear has been one of the most powerful control mechanisms in history. The MSM and powers that pushes such are in overdrive.

Last edited:
Remember when the COVID-19 plandemic was with us? It was on the news that the powers that be were wanting to vaccinate the deer because they, too, could catch the virus. And now we know that the CV-19 vaccine was a total scam. It wasn't safe and it wasn't effective at saving anyone. But it was effective at killing and maiming people and population reduction. Its still doing so today.

Personally, I don't believe one word the MSM and evil powers that be have to say, especially scientists that are payed to put out certain information. Put out any information contrary to what the what the powers that be want to hear, loose their funding. The fake climate agenda people come to mind.

I, for one, am not afraid of CWD and I refuse to live my life in fear. If I know an animal is sick looking, then I'm not eating it. Until things change significantly, that's the way its going to be for this ole boy.

Fear has been one of the most powerful control mechanisms in history. The MSM and powers that pushes such are in overdrive.
100% !!!!!!
th

Cwd, to my knowledge is caused by a prion which is simply a screwed up protein. Millions of people stood in line to be injected with a man made spike protein to ward off COVID. That and several other factors are why I refused the vaccination and was promptly fired and told I was an imminent health threat to the whole plant. I have no regrets

As an old guy who is only half paranoid, there's a little more to COVID then what most people want to go poo poo about. I lost three friends to it. Maybe they weren't real healthy but were alive and died when they caught COVID, Maybe they would have got hit by a truck the next week, who knows, but they were OK till COVID come along. The youngest 2 were about 58 and the oldest about 75. I've had all the shots, hardly any vaccine is 100% positive or without a little bit of poison in it, but we still had all of our kids vaccinated so that they wouldn't get the diseases that we did when we were young. Thank God for polio vaccine as I knew people that had polio that limped their whole lives. I don't have to live in a world of fear, it seems that many are. Is CWD real? I believe it is. I live where I know the Fish and Game biologists and the game wardens and they are maybe pulling your leg but I don't believe they're pulling mine. Doing a little research, shows that it's been back east for a lot of years and it's just coming into Montana. It also could be a government plot but I'm getting tired of being paranoid.
Squint

We have cwd in our country and the result is a better hunting season with increased limits. Sort of runs contrary to banning hunting. None of my hunter friends are the slightest bit concerned.

As an old guy who is only half paranoid, there's a little more to COVID then what most people want to go poo poo about.
Like with cwd it isn't about whether or not it's real or bad. The truth in both instances is that there are people that aren't concerned. This can be from doing a lot of homework and just as likely from doing none. Those that feel the need to "keep others safe" (people that don't care) then must interfere with those people's lives whether it is by closing hunting or firing from a job.

CWD has been being talked about for over 25 years now. Still no evidence that it can jump to humans. Learned 45 years ago that there are liars, damned liars and statisticians. Also that using sound mathematical logic that 2 plus 2 equals 3. I have to think that some scientists using faulty logic try to make assumptions and write papers just to "get their name out there" in hopes of notoriety and or to make money. There is BIG money as a research scientist at some universities.
As for Covid, it is a flue, same as the seasonal flue. It morphs over time. Never goes away. People have been dying from the flue for ever. People continue to die from the flue dispite the current attempts at vacines. Unlike other vacines, the flue vacine only helps to reduce your symptoms, it doesn't prevent it and definitely does stop it from spreading. I firmly believe that most of the people that were recorded as dying from Covid had some other underlying health condition. I have heard too many first hand accounts of people who died where it was recorded as a Covid death that had been dying from heart conditions, cancer and other terminal ailments. My daughter in law got all the shots but has managed to get Covid 3 times. Grandsons I think twice. Only time I got it was from visiting with them and I was sick for just one day. Really thought at first that my feeling crappy was that I had just driven 1100 miles home from their house. I did test because dil and grandsons were both testing positive just before we left. I firmly believe that it was a test of just how far the government can go to control us / what we are willing to accept in this day an age. Local college attempted to lock the positive students in one dorm. Kind of sounded like a concentration camp / internment camp. It really was a test of how many liberities they could remove and we let them do it in so many places.

I'm so old and decrepit I doubt I'll kill another deer, so cwd won't affect me one way or the other. Also, our danged freezer died, so there's that. But if someone offers me some random venison of unknown origin... "come on take a bite"... Uhh , no, thanks, but no.

Last edited:
The fact that young military aged men and women got very sick and some died suggests to me that it was an engineered virus.

I spend 14 hours a week driving on a hilly ,curvy state road; dodging rogue deer, drunk drivers, sleepy truck drivers and midwestern winters in a 2006 mostly Ford Focus with no airbag . You think I worry about bad meat or the flu ? Can't outrun the reaper, death rate is 100%.

Cwd, to my knowledge is caused by a prion which is simply a screwed up protein. Millions of people stood in line to be injected with a man made spike protein to ward off COVID. That and several other factors are why I refused the vaccination and was promptly fired and told I was an imminent health threat to the whole plant. I have no regrets
CWD was "reported" to have been found in some pinned up elk in Colorado many years ago. Those elk "reportedly" escaped. From my research, the prions in the ground are for real. CWD is factual. What is not factual is that it has ever been transmitted to humans via eating an infected animal.

As an old guy who is only half paranoid, there's a little more to COVID then what most people want to go poo poo about. I lost three friends to it. Maybe they weren't real healthy but were alive and died when they caught COVID, Maybe they would have got hit by a truck the next week, who knows, but they were OK till COVID come along. The youngest 2 were about 58 and the oldest about 75. I've had all the shots, hardly any vaccine is 100% positive or without a little bit of poison in it, but we still had all of our kids vaccinated so that they wouldn't get the diseases that we did when we were young. Thank God for polio vaccine as I knew people that had polio that limped their whole lives. I don't have to live in a world of fear, it seems that many are. Is CWD real? I believe it is. I live where I know the Fish and Game biologists and the game wardens and they are maybe pulling your leg but I don't believe they're pulling mine. Doing a little research, shows that it's been back east for a lot of years and it's just coming into Montana. It also could be a government plot but I'm getting tired of being paranoid.
Squint
With all due respect, Squint. Most of us has known folks that have died from the man-made COVID-19 virus. No one is actually denying the existence of CWD nor COVID-19. They are both real. Just as real as all the lies, deceit, money making shams and fear mongering to push nefarious agendas that are associated with them.

Last edited:
The fact that young military aged men and women got very sick and some died suggests to me that it was an engineered virus.
Sam, there is no denying that it was lab engineered. If one cares to research it and avoid the evil MSM, the facts are there. It wasn't about the virus itself, it was about the population reduction bio weapon, spike protein, called the COVID-19 vaccines. They are a sham, in terms helping anyone. However, they are very effective at killing and injuring the population. Several countries are in the process of banning them and/or going after those responsible for it. The very fact that the powers that be were claiming that deer could catch it and were considering acting upon it tells it all. As the war on meat continues, God help us if and when they decide to come up with a "vaccine" for CWD in our wild game herds.

CWD is serious. In addition, it has been with us for well over 20 years. Just as with COVID-19 to where the average survivability rate is, or was, 97% without taking the sham "vaccine", life continues.

If one is concerned about possibly eating neat that may contain CWD, then we have the option of having a part of the animal tested or don't eat any sickly looking animals that one might kill.

Last edited:
SHAGBARK, you did the right thing. Kudos to you!

Latest posts

Back