• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

From along the Banks of the Licking River

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGlaza78

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello Friends!

I've been reading the forum for a while so I decided to get off my thumbs and join up! I'm a long time black powder user, hunting and reenacting, both with the boys in butternut (6th Kentucky Cavalry CSA) and a few times with the splendid chaps of Spikeman's Coy of Rangers fighting the Seven Years War.

I've learned a lot from you fellers already so pardon me if I just pull up a stump and sit a little closer to the fire with you. Sure looking forward to seeing what's next!

Jeff G.

Welcome!

Did both corn fed and well fed for many a year. 27th VA Stonewall Brigade and 4th US Regulars.

Back