• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Friendship woods walk question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awreis

36 Cl.
Reaction score
How many targets are there normally on the course for the spring and fall shoots? Trying to gauge how many targets I should be expecting as this will be my first year participating.

I shoot the woods walk June and September. It is usually 18 or 19 shots. I always carry enough for 30+ shots. I shoot match 711 which is flint or percussion. Does not require period dress. The shoot program will list all the woods walk matches. Always some challenging targets. They improve it each year. Have fun.

I shoot the woods walk June and September. It is usually 18 or 19 shots. I always carry enough for 30+ shots. I shoot match 711 which is flint or percussion. Does not require period dress. The shoot program will list all the woods walk matches. Always some challenging targets. They improve it each year. Have fun.
What are the approximate distance ranges, as in 5 to 50 yards?

I
I really enjoy the Woodswalk. Lots of fun, meet new people. Usually some trash talk to have fun with.

Don
I haven't participated in any shoots before but like the idea of the woods walk because to me, paper targets are a little boring to shoot at so the woods walk seems like it would be fun to do.

Latest posts

Back