• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finishing a carved Woodsrunner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are a few shots of a partially finished Woodsrunner kit. This is the CNC carved version. Some were interested in how in might look finished, so here you go. Thanks!
IMG_3047.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3053.jpeg
    IMG_3053.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Damn that looks good!!! Did some incised carving on mine tonight, will try to clean it up and finish toward the end of the week...

Your new video was timely, thanks for that!!

Jim, it looks great! I'm very excited to receive my carved Cherry Woodsrunner. I plan to get started on it as soon as it arrives and finish it before going back to my .54 maple Woodsrunner that I'm working on now. Really enjoyed your new Carving video, I'll keep practicing until I feel the time is right to start.

That turned out exceptionally well.

Has an antique vibe to it.

And the strategically placed dings, bumps and scrapes on the wood and brass adds a bit of authenticity.

Latest posts

Back