• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Completed Pair of Kibler Woodsrunners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had planned to take some outside photos of the pair but I don’t see the heat letting up anytime soon.
The Cherry is CNC carved by Jim and it’s in .50 caliber. I finished it last week. Today, I finished the assembly of the Maple Woodsrunner that’s in .54 caliber. These are for one of my Sons and grandson. Now just need some cool weather so I can try them out.

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpeg
    IMG_2526.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2527.jpeg
    IMG_2527.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2528.jpeg
    IMG_2528.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2531.jpeg
    IMG_2531.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2532.jpeg
    IMG_2532.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2535.jpeg
    IMG_2535.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2536.jpeg
    IMG_2536.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Beautiful stocks ! Great work too. You are a great Dad and Grandfather !

About that addiction…. Take two Kiblers and call back in the morning. :cool:

That's a nice pair for sure. What did you do to color the cherry stock?
Thanks, I used Laurel Mountain Cherry stain. I started with a heavily diluted alcohol & stain mix. Just kept adding a drop or two of stain until I got the color I liked. The finish is 4 coats of Tried & True. This was the first Cherry I’ve done so I just shot from the hip.

Very nice work. I made two SMRs that are just like yours, one extra fancy maple and one very red cherry. Great minds think alike.

Had planned to take some outside photos of the pair but I don’t see the heat letting up anytime soon.
The Cherry is CNC carved by Jim and it’s in .50 caliber. I finished it last week. Today, I finished the assembly of the Maple Woodsrunner that’s in .54 caliber. These are for one of my Sons and grandson. Now just need some cool weather so I can try them out.
They really look good , congratulations on a nice job! The cherry is really awesome!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back