• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished the Silver Lehigh!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osprey

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Got #2, the silver Lehigh I've been working on since January, all done this week. Need to take some sunlight pics to better show off the red color, but I was anxious yesterday on a cloudy day so these will have to do for now...

RuppLongrifle2009.jpg

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-006F-1.jpg

MVC-008F-3.jpg

MVC-009F-2.jpg

MVC-012F-1.jpg

MVC-013F-3.jpg

MVC-014F-4.jpg

MVC-002F-2.jpg

MVC-004F-1.jpg

It looks great. I'm impressed by the ingraving. How long have you been doing it?

bioprof said:
It looks great. I'm impressed by the ingraving. How long have you been doing it?

A few hours of practice spread over a couple weeks, this was my first real attempt at engraving. Happy with that for the first try, but I need to improve on it for the next one.

Beautiful work! There's talent on this side of the bay. You may be new to engraving, but how many guns have you built?

Thanks for all the kind comments! :v

Eastern Shoreman said:
Beautiful work! There's talent on this side of the bay. You may be new to engraving, but how many guns have you built?

This is only my second. Where on the Shore are you? There's more of us here than you know...

Just north of the Virginia line in Worcester County. I've enjoyed lurking on the site for while, but I'm not doing much shooting. Always grass to cut, or something else to do. Hope to do some building after the last three years of college tuition are paid and our last daughter graduates. Carving and engraving intimidate me, but maybe someday...

I still cant believe this is your first attempt at engraving. :bow: That rifle turned out AWESOME!!! Well done ther osprey! Take some more pics when the sun comes out, so we can see that finish better.Great job! :thumbsup:

Back