• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished my bag finally

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC said:
undertaker said:
Swamp Rat said:
Already in the middle of thinkin on a redo. Pretty sure of what I'm going to do...
And..... :hmm:
Patience UT!!! Swampy be ""in the middle of thinkin"" when figures it all out...he'll fix her up good! :thumbsup:
He is in "the middle of thinkin"?
He is since the 23rd "in the middle of thinking".
:hmm:

:confused: well if he was "in the middle" on the 23rd...we just gotta figure when he "started to think" then we can figure about when he'll be "done thinkin".................think about that.. :shocked2:

Swampy,if you want a larger piece of hairy buffalo let me know..Also my computer at home died and is in the shop..This computer at work isnt the greatest..

Heres the fix, got a piece of cow hide from jason and replaced the buffalo with it. Then I branded it with a deer head. Now it's done.

mybag4.jpg

mybag6.jpg

mybag7.jpg

looks real good swampy. i like the deer design and it looks like the leather took your dyes good.

:thumbsup: Hey that loooks good like that Swampy!You did save the hair piece though, didn't you? Wasn't it Roy who put in for it! :rotf: :rotf:

swampy , this may be the best one yet i really like the inlay on the flap as always a great job :bow:

ha! give him time rick..he'll come up with some new ideas and the signed one will be on the mlf classifieds..probably as a PREMIUM BAG! :rotf:

RC said:
ha! give him time rick..he'll come up with some new ideas and the signed one will be on the mlf classifieds..probably as a PREMIUM BAG! :rotf:
Looks like there's some room left for a gold star or two. :rotf:

Latest posts

Back