• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Do you think the black powder revolver industry is dying out in the u.s?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexicangringo

32 Cal
Reaction score
It just seems like you can't get any parts besides a couple really reliable websites. I can't find any 4f powder anywhere so I'll just go with 777 for this Snubbie. Don't get me started about caps . I feel most gun owners in America don't pay muzzleloading serious at all. Do you think the industry is dying out or getting bigger? Or stagnant?

It just seems like you can't get any parts besides a couple really reliable websites. I can't find any 4f powder anywhere so I'll just go with 777 for this Snubbie. Don't get me started about caps . I feel most gun owners in America don't pay muzzleloading serious at all. Do you think the industry is dying out or getting bigger? Or stagnant?
Indeed, most hunters in America are not interested in black powder hunting nor traditional ML's, revolvers or rifles. Its all about the new fandango ML's such as inline's or whatever it takes to kill critters with big antlers. As it is now, black powder is difficult to find at most places but it can be had by ordering it. But its going to cost you for the HAZMAT fee.

Last edited:
Go to powderinc.com and order some powder. It will be delivered to your door in a couple days. I tire of hearing "I can't get any powder" stuff. Rediculous.....
Yup, it's getting old. Plenty of powder available. Just order some and get to shooting. If you can afford a $500 to $2500+ rifle, you can afford to buy some powder. Same story with caps. Make your own, It's easy to do and has been discussed 6 ways to Sunday on here, yet everyday someone is crying about caps.

It is easier to post a question than do a little resurch. My mother's famous saying ( look it up yourself )

Latest posts

Back