• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Daughter and first deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adirondackhick

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well,
My daughter got her first whitetail this fall. Opening day of early muzzleloader season up here in the Adirondacks. It was with her moms .50 T/C Renegade perc., .490RB, .010 patch, 80Gr FFG. We ended up giving her the rifle on Christmas, mom is ok with it, cause she stole, I mean now has one of my .54's. My daughter smiled from 830 am to 830 pm that day on the hunt. Again, all day on Christmas when presented with the rifle. Can't seem to be smart enough to get the da' gon photo uploaded from my computer on here...... Anyway thought some would enjoy knowing there is another hunter out there now!
update_security_info.php

Good for her. :thumbsup:

You can't upload pic's from your comp. You need to store them on the internet first and then enter the address to where they are, for use to see them. A lot of people us photobucket.com which a free storage place for pic's and videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I have a few of those female offspring hunters myself. How old is this young lady? Bill

Having started my wife on big game hunting, then raising two hunting daughters with her, I can appreciate your pride. Next comes the day when you feel guilty taking a deer she might have had! :rotf:

Congratulations to all of you!

:thumbsup: That's just great,congrats to dad and daughter.She needed more blood on her face. :applause: Griz (hope to be up there for early muzzy this comming season.)

Thanks everyone.
She did great. I WAS/AM a proud pop. Glad I finally got the phots up. She is already talking about this fall. My wife got upset that day because she refused to wash the blood from her face :grin: . Sitting at the table that afternoon for lunch, looking at her face I laughed in pride, my wife yelled at mess... Oh, well.. It eventually dried and flaked off, but she relished it and was proud of her accomplishment. She has been huntin' and shooting and hiking since 6yrs old with me. Now her little brother is jealous and counting the days to be able to provide the family meals. Every time out in the woods, I try to teach them new plants, trees/uses tracks, what to look at / for etc. They are becoming good little trackers of sign / survival in their own right. Thanks for all the way to go's, she is seeing how friendly our community of BP brothers and sisters are now!
Adirondackhick

Everyone is proud to see this person share in her first deer. May she have many more great outdoor experiences to share. Good going Dad, for taking her out to share the world you enjoy.Hopefully she will pass this tradition on as well. :thumbsup:

What a wonderful family picture! Families that do things together, are good families.

My wife, a redhead also, has similar pictures of hunting with her dad. I really believe that she is such a good wife from the time she spent with her dad.

Congratulations not only for the hunt and find, but for introducing a female to our world. We need more of them!
New statistics show that growth in the hunting world for women is faster than men. :hatsoff:

Back