• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabela's Blue Ridge Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much, I hope to get er straight, I started a shut down project right after I got to start shooting her and by the time I got off of it hunting season was on me and against my highest hopes I have been hunting with the devil smokless :surrender:
I was really lookin forward to getting the grandboys out there to witness the smoke pole providing for the table, well as they say, tomorrow aint been touched.

Thanks again.

creek.

Shut down project? Where do you work? I used to work for a chemical company in Texas City and we frequently had shut downs and turn arounds. When we did, I was often there long hours day and night. I was salaried and it all paid the same. No OT for me. My job had me working with all of the various crafts and I really enjoyed that part but sometimes in the middle of a long night, it got awfully tiring. Often they were making time and a half or even double time and a half and I was just drawing my same salary. Still, I enjoyed my job. We also had plants in Canada and I had to go up there from time to time. I did not like going in the winter. Way too cold for this tender Texas boy. But, you know how it is......when duty called, away I went.

Bill

i was playing project manager of a HVAC replacement project at a air traffic control facility. i say play because i am not a project manager by a long shot and dont enjoy it at all but for some reason that i still cant fathom the boss's thought i was the man for the job so as you say when called we serve.as soon as that project wwrapped up they handed me another at the same facilty but since i was about to leave for vacation i passed getting specs wrote to one of my crew and another has volunteered to oversee it and i am real happy about that cause all work has to be done at this site between 11 pm and 5 am and it really messes me up trying to get my days and nights straight.

creek

Back