• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bison with an Underhammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28320post1.JPG

Thanks, this is my second buffalo. This is the first one taken up near the Flathead Indian Reservation. It was supposed to be a 2 year old bull. But judging from my second buffalo I either shot a younger one the last time or an older one this time. I have to rely on the ranchers word as I don't see many in the city. :grin:

I can't remember the name of the ranch but here is Steve's email address.

[email protected]
Steve’s Phone 1-406-358-2375 or 1-406-690-0065

His name is Steve Killorn. His ranch is located in Milestone, Mt. I think its called Diving buffalo ranch.

The cow looks like a 3 to 4 year old compared to the 24 month old bull in the 2004 picture. Both of them are great! :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend. I'm in line for a yellow lab either at the end of this month or March. :thumbsup:

Congratulations!! You just can't beat Buffalo for prime eating. I took a 4 year old cow a year ago with my .62 flintlock and still have meat left in the freezer.

Buff%203.JPG

I can't recall the fellas name as we used an outfitter at that time.

NWTF Longhunter said:
Congratulations!! You just can't beat Buffalo for prime eating. I took a 4 year old cow a year ago with my .62 flintlock and still have meat left in the freezer.

Buff%203.JPG

Our first Buffalo we ate for over 2 years. I'm thinking this one (which is bigger) we will be eating for quite a while. :grin:

Back