• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ark. Muzzleloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdillion

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Looking for info on Ark muzzleloaders association.
I live in Wooster and understand they have a range in Hattiville.

I believe Suzie at Muzzleloader Builder's Supply is part of that group, you might call her at: (479)292-8866.

I also have an e-mail address for a person I believe to be one of the officers, but it's about 2 1/2 years old. I will send you that PT.

I shoot with Suzy and that group at Hattieville on occasion. Great bunch of folks!! I belong to Shelly valley also down at HotSprings, Be glad to have you!! Call Suzy to get times and directions! Thanks Buck

Not that I am aware of but I just found these other folks last year! Your welcome to come on down our way though! Best bunch of folks you wanna be round! :thumbsup: Buck

I talked with a guy at the AGFC range in Mayflower
a while ago who said that they have a shoot or
get together the 2nd weekend of every month at
Hattiville. I'll call to find out. With a two
year old little boy it's hard to get away though.

Back