• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone else chomping at the bit for the Kibler smoothbore?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigcountry, for black powder, your best bet is to take a road trip to Grafs & sons in Mexico, Missouri unless you want to order it and pay shipping and hazmat fees. I’d call ahead of time and see if they have what you need in stock. Of course, I’m assuming they do face to face sales.

Bigcountry, for black powder, your best bet is to take a road trip to Grafs & sons in Mexico, Missouri unless you want to order it and pay shipping and hazmat fees. I’d call ahead of time and see if they have what you need in stock. Of course, I’m assuming they do face to face sales.
They do face to face sales, they have a modest showroom.

The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I intend to use mine as an upland/bunny/turkey gun.

I have always been interested in Chambers PA fowler, but I think the wait is almost over for the Kibler, maybe two more months?
1705770548336.png

The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I intend to use mine as an upland/bunny/turkey gun.

I have always been interested in Chambers PA fowler, but I think the wait is almost over for the Kibler, maybe two more months?
Last I heard he is planning to release a Hawken next. Did that change?

My next flinter longarm will be a smoothie. Kibler makes a smoothbore Colonial, but I'd prefer my next Kibler to be a Woodsrunner. So the two objectives aren't meshing right now, and I'm keeping an eye on what he comes up with.

Last I heard he is planning to release a Hawken next. Did that change?
Fowler is next kit, has been announced and in works for at least 3 years now. Due to be released for sale in first quarter of this year, so any day now ish.
About 3 months or so ago there was a blurb about Kibler requesting to examine original Hawken rifles from owners of them. That makes that one at least semi official but not officially announced as the next one yet. For all we know he has another surprise or two in waiting, albeit doubtful.

Fowler is next kit, has been announced and in works for at least 3 years now. Due to be released for sale in first quarter of this year, so any day now ish.
About 3 months or so ago there was a blurb about Kibler requesting to examine original Hawken rifles from owners of them. That makes that one at least semi official but not officially announced as the next one yet. For all we know he has another surprise or two in waiting, albeit doubtful.
I do remember the rather lengthy discussion that took place with that announcement. I thought he said he was bumping the Hawken in front of the Fowler. I just went to ALR and tried to find the discussion but couldn’t. I did find a posting from Jim Kibler in September saying the fowler would be released within 6 months. So that’s good news.

My next flinter longarm will be a smoothie. Kibler makes a smoothbore Colonial, but I'd prefer my next Kibler to be a Woodsrunner. So the two objectives aren't meshing right now, and I'm keeping an eye on what he comes up with.
I recently assembled a Colonial American Longrifle from Kibler.
A .58 smoothbore.
Love it...
Take Care Stay Safe

I did contact Kiblers about a month ago looking to find out the needed dimensions for a customer supplied blank but they didn't have those yet. I never even thought to ask about the expected date of availability at the time. I'd like to cut this nice piece of walnut soon so as to have time for it to stabilize after cutting.

Back