• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.36 rifle accuracy at distance

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your theory? Does the wind catch the invisible forked tail that obviously exists at that velocity?

Goodness is characterized by Light and warmth and calmness of being.

Evil, obviously, by darkness and heat…but sometimes extreme cold.

The highly volatile nature of Evil creates random conditions which cannot be accounted for with known systems and practices. Combine that with the cover of Darkness that prevents observation…and you have the most infernal of situations which cannot be devined by inspiration or intuition.

I have a technical background in external ballistics and this is a factually correct statement.
I have none but agree.
1690892335769.png

Back in the 90s while hunting with ML club members in Oregon I watched a young lady make an instant kill
heart shot on a buck at120yds with her .36 cal Seneca, shot sounded like a cap pistol 🤣
Being a big bore shooter I would not have believed it if I had not witnessed the shot & helped retrieve & process her venison.
Relic shooter

Back