• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

1770 Lancaster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tg

Cannon
Reaction score
lan.jpg

Made a few years ago from TOW parts

Rifled B swamped 44" Colerane.50 barrel # 3 grade maple stock, typical incise moulding along forestock terminating in a c scroll, incise moulding along buttstock and cheekpiece and a bit of c scroll and leaf incise work behind the cheek piece and an import round face english lock, no patch box, was going for an early fairly plain gun effect,

I had some help from a top builder friend of mine my shoulder causes me to avoid some operations if I fear a spasm could trash a 200 dollar stock but I try to do as much as I can and it is much more than just finishing an in the white project, I guess I am an amateur gun stocker not a journeyman builder, thank you all for the feed back now for the hard part ...deciding whether this is one that will stay or go as I am cutting down on guns so hopefully some will get used occasionaly.

Real nice
im wanting to put to gether one
bur dont know which one I should do being
it would be my first. again very nice :hatsoff:

Rooster

Back