• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy's smoooothie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2372-1.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

WOW AWESOME BEAUTIFUL!YA DONE GOOD ROY! oh yeah,you too Swampy! picked out all the right parts and roy afixed it fer ya! great job!YA OUGHTA BE PROUD! :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :applause: RC (see bottom of list :( )

Those pics are even better resized to 800x600, sharper to me anyway.

Lordy can't wait to hold that beautiful thing! :grin:

Outstanding.What a beautiful smoothie.Been waitin to see it.Great craftsmanship Roy :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Well, your are going to just have to wait. First it comes here for testing and then it goes to RC for further tests. We have to make sure it is safe before You shoot it. After all, what are friends for. :grin: Very nice looking gun. I hope mine is half that nice when it arrives. But with all that wire you were talking about to hold it together i was expecting some Duct tape too. :rotf:

Swamp Rat said:
Lordy can't wait to hold that beautiful thing! :grin:
Ya after he sends it to me for the high altitude tests.You should get it after turkey season :blah:
Dang it reb ya beat me to the punch

thanks, took long enough huh? :grin: I was just telling RC that it would be a good grouse gun... :grin:

Hey Swamp Rat, I'll be your manager and take only 10% of the fees for shooting that beautiful smoothie. Now mind ya I get first crack at shooting her!! I think I can manage to get enough coins in rental fees to pay her off or we might have another built, What ya say MR. SWAMP RAT are ya in the game?
Wishful Trapper

I'd be happy to do some additional safety test for you Swampy. :rotf:

Nice job once again Mr. Stroh. :hatsoff:

Im sure ya already told me but what guage and what kinda lock does it have?

Back