• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Yard Sale Score Today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great buy but don't underestimate those bullets in the yellow box. They shoot great in my T.C. and their devastating on deer.
I use 80 grains of 2 f powder and bore butter for lube. Try them you might like them.

Holy cow. I'm a guy can't pass by a yard sale, and every one I stop at I look for firearms and sometimes even ask if they've got any "old guns" they want to sell, and never, ever came across a score like this. Best I ever did was an old Bushnell rimfire scope for $20. Nice going!!
Glad to hear of your good luck. My best yard sale find was a 4:10 bolt action shot gun that held 5 or 6 shells it was a Mossberg.

That is a good score. I have had some great success at garage sales with the best being a CVA mountain pistol from a kit and the CVA derringer for $5 each unused. At first glance I chuckled to myself thinking they were plastic models or fake decorator Avon stuff. That was the fastest $10 that ever left my pocket.

find of lifetime: went to garage sale looking for a table saw, #30.00 for saw seen a couple of guns in corner,asked lady how much,she asked me if i liked guns i said yes .she said take them get them out of my house. so i did a Browning a5 12ga ,a browning 20ga pump and a conneiticut arms 45cal black powder.now in learning mode for the black powder

Great buy but don't underestimate those bullets in the yellow box. They shoot great in my T.C. and their devastating on deer.
I use 80 grains of 2 f powder and bore butter for lube. Try them you might like them.
How's your shoulder holding up? I didn't think they would work because of the 1:48 twist and the big size of these bad boys!:thumb:
:thumb:

Back