• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED WTB PCC Polish Capper (offer increased)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'd like to purchase a PCC Polish Capper. This is the larger and discontinued model, not the current smaller PCCS Polish Capper. $60 shipped for one in nice condition. Thank you.

Thank you, but that is not the one I am looking for. That is the PCCS capper which I already own. I am looking for the PCC capper which is discontinued. They both have 1863 along with their national bird stamped on the front.

1688933660007.png

The one on the left is the PCC, the one I am looking to purchase and is discontinued. The one on the right is the PCCS which is smaller and what I already own. The best way to tell which one you own is to look at the lower left and it will say PCC or PCCS prior to the Made in Poland. harleynut, if you take a picture of the one you own then I can tell if it is the one I am looking to purchase. Thank you.

bigstick6017555, yes, I could send you my brand new pccs in trade if that is what you want to do. I would prefer sending money order or paypal, but if you'd rather have my pccs I can send that instead and just order a second pccs for myself. Are you able to post a picture of if so that I can determine if I'd want yours or harleynut's? Thank you,.

harleynut, yes that is the one I am looking for. I'd like to see what bigstick has for offer and I'll announce which one I'd like to purchase here and then finalize the payment details in a private conversation. Thank you.

I will get a picture as soon as possible, probably will not be before Tues., Rather do a trade, I use mine a lot but would prefer a smaller size. If you can wait till I get you some pics OK, if not no problem. Got a dog going to the vet tomorrow for an operation on her foot, I think they are going to amputate a toe on her left foot, just got my hands full right at the moment. Got to keep her calm and keep changing bandages, to control bleeding all over things. She is a 77lb Doberman and a big baby.

I would like to trade for the one being offered by bigstick, sending pm.

Thank you for posting harleynut, but I think I like the other one a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back