• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wife's new pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulN/KS

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Based on the good reviews from the fine folks here at the Forum I ordered a .50 flintlock pistol from The Gun Works for my wife.It arrived yesterday and the wife is most pleased.It is light and a good configuration for her small hands.The fit and finish is outstanding and some small details like carving around the tang and some engraving on the trigger guard really make it special.Hope to be able to see how well it shoots this weekend.
Thanks to Joe and Suzi... :thumbsup:

It is cool that your wife chooses to participate in your muzzleloading hobby!It is remarkable that she even wants a pistol of her own,let alone a ML.My wife won't even touch my firearma let alone my BP guns!

My wife enjoys shooting and has even done some hunting.She got her first buck with a muzzleloader.Since she got the flint fever she wanted a pistol for the woodswalks that have pistol targets.Her rifle is a 50 so this will work well for her.

Paul,
My wife grew up around Muzzleloading and became quite the marksman...er woman. She even won a shooting competition vs all guys. Good thing I keep the guns in MY room, wouldn't want to upset the Mrs. enough for her to go postal.
mrbortlein

The TGW pistol is a fine gun. I have been shooting a .40 Cal. for years. The fine finish has lasted much longer than I would expect. The barrel is smooth as glass right out of the box. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back