• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who Is Going To The CLA Show?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wehrmacht

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wondered who will be at the Contemporary Longrifle Association Show in Lexington,Kentucky this coming week-end?

I'll be there set up with two tables showing my Southern Mountain Rifle collection along with my Pennsylvania Rifles as well.

If you are there please stop by my tables and introduce yourselves! It'll be the two tables displaying Gillespie and H.House rifles! There is an unbelieveable amount of knowledge in a lot of our Forum members,and I would like to meet all 'yall :hatsoff:

Ja, that's it! I missed the first show,but have been to all the others,and this will be my 9th!

And it always costs me money.....usually BIG MONEY :shocked2:. This year I will come home with a new .59cal that my very good friend David Dodds made.The piece is pictured on page 224 of George Neumann's Battle Weapons of the American Revolution. Also will pay Ed Rayle for making a 51 inch fowler barrel that D.Dodds will use for my new New England Fowler,and will get Ed started on two other barrels for pieces that I don't need,but have to have :grin:. One of these days I've got to sell a couple of pieces that I love,but would part with either for cash or,preferrably in TRADE to someone with a prime all matching K98k :rotf:.

Back