• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where i go pig hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windwalker_au

50 Cal.
Reaction score
this is my 3 year old son and in the back ground is where i go pighunting mostlley with a bow in there as no guns allowed.bernie :grin:
100_4542.jpg

Handsome young man! Funny how the country looks alot like the high desert here in Arizona.

Windwalker:

Good looking son. Probably takes after mom, eh??
He appears to be studying something of great importance.
Looks like some very heavy, rugged country. Have much luck on the pigs??

snagg

snagg if i want 100% hits on pigs then i must use my dogs as the bush is very thick around the permernent water. but i have used bates to bring them in in some places but thats not my style of hunting i prefer still hunting .
bernie

Windwalker:

I agree with you about using baits. A very proven way of producing a kill but not all that exciting, in my opinion.
But a chase with dogs would surely step it up a notch. Very challenging ,too.
Still hunting the pigs seems like to be a very big challenge. Never hunted pigs but have seen videos. They seem very unpredictable.
Thanks again for the pic. It's some very, very big country.

snagg

windwalker,
Won't be long before the boy will have
his own bow and hunting with you. Enjoy!
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back