• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

When heading for an event or rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Do you pack foods that take a great deal of cooking? Or do you take stuff that is quick to fix so you can get out shooting?

I tend to do a bit of both, I like quick breafasts and then take my time cooking dinner...

one of my favorite breakfast is to warm a muffin, and split it.. put on meat (sausgage,ham, or bacon) and then add cheese and egg... quick and easy to eat..

Cookie,

I do both as well. One of my favorite things to do is take a large roast and put it on a spit or stick over the fire, toss some salt on it and forget about it. As the day goes by, I'll occasionally stop by and slice a hunk off to masticate in between shootin' and throwin' and/or swappin' lies about shootin' and throwin'. It's convenient and it's there for anyone to share and makes for easy snackin' during the day.

I also make a few things that require quite a bit of preparation and the stick meat helps take my mind off just how long it'll actually be til the damn stuff I'm making is done.

...The Kansan...

Back