• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What has happened to Fox Ridge?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylorh

40 Cal.
Reaction score
What has happened to Fox Ridge? I tried their website the other day and got nothing. Later I was redirected to TC. What gives?
Taylor in Texas

"...Fox Ridge Outfitters website is temporarily unavailable...To contact Fox Ridge, call 1-800-243-4570, they'll be happy to assist you..."

Just seems like routine website maintenance to me...

I -think- fox ridge is owned by T/C? And wasn't T/C just bought out by S&W? They may have decided to change how things are done? Just thinking...... :hmm:

Yes, T/C was purchased by S&W and I suppose that it would follow that Fox Ridge went along as well. There is probably a whole lot of changese on the way. You know how these things go. I would not be suprised if Fox Ridge came back as a seperate company or disapeared completely. The business plan is probably being acted on as we speak.

We know what opinions are like, but I personally have a deep dislike of anything S&W(not too fond of Colt either). I won't even buy a S&W pocket knife. I personally feel that in 10 years they will run T/C in the ground. But again, those are just my opinions, and you have the right to disagree, s'long as you don't expect to change mine. :hatsoff:

Yoiks and gadzooks, was it something I said? I would never try to change your mind. And as for my "rights", well - thanks for reminding me that they don't include changing you "mind". It is, indeed, a terrible thing to waste.

Nosir, you said nothing out of line, I was just defending my dislike of S&W. Hope I've caused no offense. :)

There are some serious S&W fans, and to each their own, make mine a Kimber, Ruger, or other. :hatsoff:

I do wish T/C and Fox Ridge were still there own entities, and not under a "corporate umbrella". :(

I live 15 minutes from TC. What my friend told me that works there the owner of TC still runs it and nothing is going to change. The only thing that is going to change is the metal working machines and other stuff to help make the guns better but I thought they are great and couldn't get any better

Back