• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Unfired 1972 Uberti 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 43911

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I decided to focus on pocket guns so I'm selling my newly acquired 1860 Uberti, I just posted about this gun in Handguns topic area, timing is spot on, cylinder gap 3thou, no end shake, bore is .451 groove, cylinder charge holes are .449/.450, mirror bore. Asking what I paid for it $250 to your door.
I will throw in a Lyman .451 RB mold (no handles).
Will take PayPal F&F or Money Order.

Attachments

• IMG_3725[1].JPG
    IMG_3725[1].JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3727[1].JPG
    IMG_3727[1].JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3730[1].JPG
    IMG_3730[1].JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3724[1].JPG
    IMG_3724[1].JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3729[1].JPG
    IMG_3729[1].JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3726[1].JPG
    IMG_3726[1].JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3728[1].JPG
    IMG_3728[1].JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3719[1].JPG
    IMG_3719[1].JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 105
I'm new here but have been looking for an 1860 and just saw this thread. I will take this and pay with PP but I am unsure of how the PM system works. If you can steer me through it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thannks,
ThreeCrows

I'm new here but have been looking for an 1860 and just saw this thread. I will take this and pay with PP but I am unsure of how the PM system works. If you can steer me through it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thannks,
ThreeCrows
Click on the person's avatar you wish to start a private chat with and window will open.
Along the bottom it will say
"start conversation".
Click there and type your message.

I sent a message to ThreeCrows, have PM'd back to MO_E_W, waiting on first poster.

Still for sale.
Looks like MO_E_W is going for Boston Bill's (good guy to deal with).

DB
I just sent you a PM about the 1860 but have no idea of how to get to my InBox to get your PP e-mail. I can get payment out tonight is I can get the address.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows

DB
I just sent you a PM about the 1860 but have no idea of how to get to my InBox to get your PP e-mail. I can get payment out tonight is I can get the address.
Thanks,
ThreeCrows
Top center/right next to your avatar is an envelope that will open your conversation.

You should be seeing a red box on envelope at the top right side of the forum page, next to your name.
Click the red box, never mind.

I just sent you an email to your email address

Payment was just sent with PP as F&F so you get an e-mail from them shortly.
Many thanks,
ThreeCrows

Payment received, item is sold.

Threecrows, I will email you tracking number tomorrow afternoon.

DB
Thanks for the update and many thanks to you for your patience and to Glock21User for all his help with the PM system. My first experience here worked out very well because of the two of you.
ThreeCrows

DB
Thanks for the update and many thanks to you for your patience and to Glock21User for all his help with the PM system. My first experience here worked out very well because of the two of you.
ThreeCrows
Welcome to the site, I am new myself.
Glad I could be of some assistance to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back