• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti Colt 1849 Pocket Revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh54

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings All. I purchased this gun from another MLF member some time ago, but I've found that I tend to shoot others in my collection more often so I'm going to let it go. Four-inch barrel, .31 caliber, proof date, 2014 (CM). This gun was altered and "accurized" by a previous owner. The grips have been stripped of the Uberti orange varnish to reveal the natural walnut with a very nice grain. The frame has been altered to help prevent cap jams as one can see on the right side of the frame (and it is an effective improvement). Internal parts have been deburred and polished and the action is smooth with a light trigger pull. Finally, the front sight was replaced with a taller sight to close the gap between POA and POI. $385 shipped to CONUS only, please. I prefer payment via postal money order.

Attachments

• IMG_6604.JPG
    IMG_6604.JPG
    739.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6605.JPG
    IMG_6605.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have the ‘48 Uberti, no loading lever and you couldn’t pry it from me. I won on GB dirt cheap, almost no bidders. I think they didn’t know what it is with no lever. Stole it, wouldn’t sell for 3x what i paid. It’s actually my EDC.
Front sights as is are useless but the whole pistol is useless beyond 20 ft.
I am curious how you replaced front site?

Attachments

• IMG_2034.jpeg
    IMG_2034.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am curious how you replaced front site?
I’ve been on a backcountry trip since Friday morning and I just barely got back. So I apologize for the late response. Alas, I’m not skilled enough to have replaced the front sight myself. It was done by a previous owner who replaced the factory sight with a taller brass post.

Last edited:
Yes, still available, and my apologies for not responding sooner. I'm sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back