• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti 1862 Police. Custom Tuned by Dave Yaeger.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a custom tuned Uberti 1862 police .36 cal. revolver with 5&1/2 in barrel. This gun was tuned by gunsmith Dave Yaeger out in AZ and goes by the handle Jackrabbit1957 over on The High Road forum. Below is a list of the work Dave does for a complete tune:
Tune includes arbor and barrel/cylinder gap corrected, timing corrected, torsion type springs, Ruger type hand plunger and spring, action shield and stop, bolt guide, cap post, any needed repairs.
I added in a set of slickshot nipples for #10 Remington caps to the mix. The action is also filled with synthetic grease and with the action shield there is not reason to take the gun down to clean it as no gunk gets into the action. Seriously!! The only thing I have not done was to dovetail on a front sight as the gun shoots about 3in right of POA for me but I have a stigmatism it may not for you. All of this work makes for a gun that is a joy to shoot and a breeze to clean. Dave's charge for this level work is $220 plus shipping and wait time. I am asking $550 shipped anywhere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. Payment by postal money order or personal check with time to clear.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    622.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    595.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    395.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG